Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 is a new Tablet model of Lenovo ,officially announced in Barcelona and might be launched in the month of May 2013. It has no support of GSM network or any other network, it has only Wi-Fi for connectivity and internet access. Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 Tablet runs on Android OS v4.1 (jelly bean) with dual-core 1.2 GHz processor. Now let see its specifications and features in detail.
Lenovo IdeaTab A1000
Specification and Features:-
- 2G network supports not Applicable.
- 3G network supports not Applicable.
- Dimensions 199 X 121 X 10.7 mm.
- Weight 340 g.
- Type of screen is TFT Capacitive touch screen, 16M colors.
- Size is 600 X 1024 pixels, 7 inches(~170 ppi pixel density ).
- Alerts are not Applicable.
- No FM.
- Music formats are MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, And also have 3.5 mm audio jack & a good sound quality Stereo speaker.
- Dolby mobile sound enhancement.
- Internal memory 4/16 GB and 1 GB RAM.
- External memory up to 32 GB.
- Micro SD Slot.
- Primary camera is of 5 Mega Pixel, 2592 X 1936 pixels with autofocus.
- Video supported.
- Video player formats are MP4/H.263/H.264.
- Secondary camera is VGA.
- GPRS not supported.
- EDGE not supported.
- Bluetooth support of v3.0 .
- GPS supported .
- Micro USB v2.0.
- WLAN support by Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Powered by Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- With CPU of Dual core 1.2 GHz and Chipset of MTK 8317.
- E-mail ,push mail,IM support for fun and connectivity.
- Browser HTML.
- Java MIDP emulator.
- With Accelerometer sensor.
- Available in White and Black colors.
- Non-removable Standard battery support of Li-Po battery of 3500 mAh capacity.
- USB Cable.
- User Manual.
- Warranty Card.
- Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 will be launching soon in the month of May 2013 .
- Price yet not announced but expected price is approximately Rs 10,000.