When I switched from windows 7 to windows 8 there were some changes. First of all, the biggest change was of UI. Although the desktop mode in widows 8 is same to the windows 7 but metro UI is something new. Windows 8 is the initiative to bring the mobile and desktop experience together.
You have metro apps and desktop programs both in one PC. It has been almost 4 months I am using windows 8. I find it fast, secure and easy to use. There are also some drawbacks in the windows 8. You can not run old applications. Some time it create issues with new program installation. Beside that i liked it. Today I am going to share a post on how to install java on windows 8. Earlier when i switched to windows 8 . I thought that Java does not work with windows 8 . I have searched on the internet but couldn’t find the sufficient result. If you have faced the same problem, its time to relax. You can install Java on windows . There were some notes on official site of the sun JAVA.
- Create Custom Metro Tiles in Windows 8 [ How To ] [ Random Program ]
- Microsoft’s Windows Phone App Studio [ Make Your Own App ]
It is really easy to install java on windows 8. It won’t take more then 5 minutes in installing. But before installing it on your windows 8 PC. There are some point you must take a look
How To Install Java on Windows 8
- Will not work in Metro UI
Java is a program and not an app. Hence it will not work as other metro app on windows 8. You have to switch to the desktop mode to run the program.
- Install Java on windows 8
Once you have finished download start the java installer.
When you start the setup, it will start to download and will automatically install java on your Windows 8 pc.
- Accessing Java Control Panel in Windows 8
- Press Windows logo key + W to open the Search charm to search settings.
- In the Search box type: Java Control Panel
- Click on the Java Control Panel icon to open.
You can also search for Java control panel in the windows control panel.
- Click on Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel Search type: Java Control Panel
- Click on the Java Control Panel to open.
- Top 5 Cloud Applications For More Productivity.
- Top 5 Best & Free Audio Editor Software [ Windows, Mac & Linux ]
This is a quick tip on how you can install java on windows 8. Let us know if you have any queries or questions regarding to the installation guide.best wordpress plugin for Blogs is unbeatable.