Blackberry Q 10 was announced in the previous month of January 2013. It will launch soon in the market in the month of March 2013. Blackberry Q 10 is powered by blackberry 10 OS with dual core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 processor and a fabulous combo of touch & QWERTY keypad. It is fully loaded with awesome applications and features , also RIM upgrades many of its previous facilities like BBM6 , for attracting the customers in the competitive market. Blackberry Q 10 is very stylish and classy smartphone that’s why i personally like it. Now let see its specifications and features in details.
Blackberry Q 10
Specification and Features:-
- 2G network supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900.
- 3G network supports HSDPA.
- Dimensions 119.6 X 66.8 X 10.4 mm.
- Weight 139 g.
- Type of screen is Super AMOLED Capacitive touch screen, 16M colors.
- Size is 720 X 720 pixels, 3.1 inches(~328 ppi pixel density ).
- combination of both touch and QWERTY kepad.
- Alerts are Vibration,Mp3 Ringtone.
- No Stereo FM radio.
- Music formats are MP3, WMA, WAV, eAAC+, Flac player, 3.5mm audio jack , also have a good sound quality loud speaker.
- Internal memory 16 GB and 2 GB RAM.
- External memory up to 64 GB.
- Micro SD Slot.
- Primary camera is of 8 Mega Pixel, 3264 X 2448 pixels with LED flash and autofocus.
- Video quality of 1080p@30fps.
- Video player formats are DivX/XviDMP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 and also feature of geo-tagging, continuous touch focus , face detection,image stabilization.
- Secondary camera is Digital.
- GPRS supported.
- EDGE supported.
- NFC supported.
- Bluetooth support of v4.0 with A2DP.
- Speed is HSDPA , HSUPA.
- GPS supported.
- Micro USB v2.0.
- WLAN support by Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/g/n,dual band,Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Powered by Blackberry 10 OS.
- With CPU of Dual core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 and Chipset of TI OMAP 4470.
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, E-mail ,push mail,IM,BBM6 support for fun and connectivity.
- Browser HTML5.
- Java MIDP 2.1.
- Graphics by PowerVR SGX544.
- With Accelerometer , Gyro,Compass and proximity sensors.
- Available in Black and White color only.
- Standard battery support of Li-ion battery of 1800 mAh capacity.
- Talk time up to 10 hr.
- Blackberry Q 10Handset.
- USB Cable.
- User Manual.
- Warranty Card.
- Blackberry Q 10 was announced but it will launch in the end of the month of March 2013 .
- Blackberry Q 10 Price yet not revealed but expected price is approximately Rs 28,000-Rs 30,000 in India.